Here’s a collection of links to food blogs and other online recipes that I’ve made, or intend to make: Kudo’s to you if any of yours are linked here, and thanks for sharing!
If this list starts to become too cumbersome, I may incorporate it into the regular blog, to make it more searchable by ingredients and season.
- Banana Roll – a different spin on Banana Bread!
- Beer Bread – I’ve made the whole grain version many times
- Cheesy Beer Bread – two cheeses
- Guiness Bread – Beer for breakfast – toasted!
- (White) Chocolate Chip Bread – another breakfast treat!
- Whole Wheat Beer Bread (I got plenty o beer)
- A good soup for the sick – cranberry beans
- Bermuda Fish Chowder – fills an 8 Qt pot up to the brim, sooo good spicy and a little sweet.
- Pea soup (2nd version) I tried a hybrid of both – making the stock first, then adding the split peas…
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup – with apples – similar to my recipe, adapted from The Silver Palate
Chicken, Turkey and other two legged things:
- Bacon, Basil, and Bleu Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burger – So good I made them twice in a week!
- Chicken Marbella – the infamous, or so I’ve heard
- Ratatouille – le tian ou confit de Remi (et Fanny)
- Not your Moms Meatloaf – A rolled, stuffed meatloaf (I’ll use Turkey), wrapped in Bacon
- Beeramisu (do I dare?)
- Chocolate Silk Pie
- Coco Crispy Riccota and Brownie Torte – Oh my!
- Gingerbread/Stout Cake (use Guinness or brew your own!)
- Chocolate Chip simplified basic recipe – made several batches Christmas 06! (add a splash of baileys too!)
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Biscotti – my fave from Christmas 06, Interstingly, good with coffee
- Chocolate Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies Try Baileys instead of Peppermint!
Drinks (21+ and N/A)
- Dark N’ Stormy (as If I’d forget 😉
- “New Orleans” Cold Brewed Iced Coffee – good base for iced coffee drinks – lots of sediment, filter well.